Oh my word, I can’t believe it’s already time for another weekly update! The weeks are starting to absolutely FLY by, and while I am so grateful to feel SO much better these last few weeks, I also feel the need to get moving, grooving, and baby-stuff-buying! Everything is so different since I had my son 7 years ago. While that might sound overwhelming, I’m actually looking forward to looking through all things baby and sharing everything with all of you!
This week’s updates
- Baby is the size of an apple! That’s about 4 inches long and 2.5 ounces 🙂 Baby is doing flips and acrobatics even though I can’t feel them yet!
- With much less morning sickness the last week or so, I’ve been getting out on walks when the weather’s nice. It’s been so hard to not be as active this pregnancy, but I’m looking forward to getting on the spin bike again and some light at-home workouts again soon!
- Fun fact: blueberry muffins are still the only thing that keep the morning sickness at bay. I’m pretty sure I bought out my local gluten-free bakery today so I can freeze them and be stocked up, ha!
- The counselor at my OB’s office called this week…all genetic testing came back normal! THANK YOU, JESUS!
- The best update?! Tonight is gender reveal night, YAY! Because of everything going on with the national quarantine, our family brunch isn’t happening, but we’re making the best of it and involving our families the best way we can, so stay tuned for some fun reveal surprises here!
- egg and cheese wraps
- navel oranges
- brazil nuts
- large green salads with lots of veggies, goat cheese, and balsamic dressing
Products & resources I’m loving
- All-Nutrient hair color: I shared last week how I was FINALLY feeling comfortable with going ahead and booking my first hair color appointment this pregnancy. I feel so blessed that a salon right down the road uses All-Nutrient, an hair color formulated without some of the highest toxic ingredients in most brands. I’m so impressed with the color, shine, and how well it’s settled after several washes.
- I ordered my first several pairs of maternity jeans/pants and will share my review on those, soon!
- I’ve also been busy rounding up and reviewing LOTS of toxin-free, pregnancy safe, and high performance products to share with you all and I’m SO excited! Soon I’ll be sharing: my favorite high performance toxin-free makeup, organic and pregnancy safe tanning cream, and toxin-free heat protectant spray.
Thank you, sweet friends, for being here each and every week. Sharing in this with you is SUCH a joy!